SPAAL is a leading national approved security industry association in for security licensing purposes and we have been providing friendly, helpful support to our members for over 40 years.
Membership is available to all security providers throughout Australia. SPAAL is an approved security industry association for security licensing in Queensland, Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory.
Membership Categories and Fees
Corporate Membership for security companies and self employed providers
- Self employed – $225.00, plus a $125.00 application fee = $350.00
- 1 to 3 licensed employees – $325.00, plus a $125.00 application fee = $450.00
- 4 to 14 licensed employees – $600.00, plus a $125.00 application fee = $725.00
- 15 to 50 licensed employees – $1035.00, plus a $125.00 application fee = $1160.00
- 51 to 100 licensed employees – $1420.00, plus a $125.00 application fee = $1545.00
- 101 to 500 licensed employees – $2300.00, plus a $125.00 application fee = $2425.00
- 501 to 2000 licensed employees – $4500.00, plus a $125.00 application fee = $4625.00
- QLD Security Firm – $325.00, plus a $125.00 application fee = $450.00 (security firms based in Queensland and not operating in other states)
Associate Membership for non industry related organisations
- $600.00, plus a $125.00 application fee = $725.00
Individual Membership for persons employed in the security industry
- $130.00, plus a $95.00 application fee = $215.00
The annual membership year is 1 July to 30 June. If you join during the year, a pro rata credit will be applied to your next annual membership renewal.
Online Membership Application Form
Complete the online application below to pay by MasterCard or Visa credit card or Bank Transfer.
Please complete all sections and radio buttons to avoid validation errors.
PDF Membership Application Form
Download the PDF application form to pay fees by Cheque, Money Order, MasterCard or Visa credit card.
Download and save PDF application to your desk top. You can then complete the application, once completed save the application and email to email@example.com or print for mailing with supporting documents to SPAAL PO BOX 2398, Taren Point NSW 2229